In Families Who Laugh . . . Last
, popular columnist Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard takes a delightful look at family life gone wild.
In this book, parents will find a handy list of:
- Snappy comebacks they can use for comments on pregnancy
- Detailed analysis on how family reunions and mealtimes work
- Tips on how to talk “teacherese” with teachers
- Reasons why fathers change diapers more easily than mothers
- Useful guidelines on how to properly annoy their parents
- Instructions on how to dirty every glass in the house
- Hints on how to get parents to do their chores for them
- Ways to make your mother go prematurely gray
With more than eighty vignettes and stories, the author depicts families at their most exhaustingand best. For in every bit of mayhem she writes about, Janene shows the great and marvelous worth of those we love.