The Light and Life of the World
Jesus Christ is at the center of the gospel plan, and He has provided the way to eternal life for each of us. Yet in today’s bustling world, sometimes it feels that the Savior is so far away. This book helps close that gap by sharing personal accounts of His influence and love in daily life.
This book is filled with uplifting stories from the lives of past LDS leaders as well as messages from everyday people who have personally felt the Savior’s guidance.
In this book you will read about:
- Elder Orson F. Whitney’s vision of Gethsemane
- A Jewish man’s surprising path to Christianity
- A young mother’s heavenly protection from dark influences
- Mary Rollins Lightner’s testimony of the Savior’s visit during a meeting of early LDS Church members
- Many other uplifting testimonies of the Savior’s kindness
This inspiring collection helps readers comprehend the Lord’s great love and concern for each of us.